Kamis, 24 Februari 2011

busy day hahahahaha

ok, today is eating eating day.. hahahahahah
first I ate lonting Medan at home, hmmm... no picture...
then, met my bestfriend bonny, before that, hmm... eat mie cha siew @eaton... ehemmm... nice... love mie mie mie...noodles...

yummy... then, I met my friend bonny, ask me  accompanied her to a rent a wedding dress place, diamond, at jl. alim, near siaga raya hospital, ok, nice place and very worthed i guess, for a man demang suit, they rent it for 750rps for a range of a week, and a very gorgeous woman kebaya and matching man's suit, they rent it from 1,5milionrps to 2,5milionrps... nice... after that, planning for a bit weekly shopping, food and stuff at hypermart pejaten village, we stuck in buying a pair of shoes, aaarrrrgggghhhh... girl just can't stop it...

then, bonny had her lunch at rice bowl... black mushroom brocoli.. hmmm.... me, watching her and picked a bit of this and that from her meal hahahahaha...


wohoooo... that's already 3 trips of food...hahahahha... theeennn... the last one, i end this-food-for-today with... little takigawa sushi in Citos with my brother and sister in law... o my god.... my fat...

that's my fushion platter sushi, pluuus, baby octopus and tempura, can not move after eat all of these stuff... hahahahah... #bigfatyulia#

ow, at home, this is a really nice surprise... my pins (I attached something like this at the colar of my doctor suit) arrived... yippieeee..... love these...


that's what happened today... sleep tight... and dream about sushi on my backyard...LOL...


2 komentar:

Aphrodita Wibowo mengatakan...

love the pins...cute :)

Anonim mengatakan...

hai hallo.. salam kenal ya :) ketemu blognya dari dreamesh.